Cascarilla used in protection, purification and cleansing rituals.
It is used to repel negative energy and the vibration of low energies and can be used in many different ways.
Efun; Cascarilla which is dried egg shell powder compacted and made into what resembles the texture of chalk. Efun is used for many purposes from baths, sigils, cleansings and clearings. You will predominantly see many in the Ifa-Orisha community work with Efun from the most basic offerings to extensive ceremonies.
One of my favorite uses for Efun is you can draw sigils or protective circles. I usually draw a line over my home's front door's threshold, or draw a cross behind my door or under the welcome mat. Can also be sprinkled in baths, along the aura, to mark the body for protection, honor, cleansing and healing rituals.
The main ingredient of eggs in Efun is symbolic of rebirth, renewal and cycles making it the ideal ingredient to work and familiarize ourselves with for those purposes.
How to Incorporate Cascarilla into daily rituals
- Add to aura and spiritual baths for its cleansing, purifying and clarifying vibration
- Use to draw symbols and sigils
- Can be used to draw protection circles
- Dusting or drawing a cross on your forehead can protect you from psychic attacks such as from energy vampires if you are a form of medium such as empath, clairvoyant, clairsentient etc..
- Use to sprinkle throughout home and threshold