Ancestral veneration is vital in Chinese culture and there are a number of funerary rituals done to appease the souls of those loved ones departed such as the burning of Ancestral Bank Notes.
The Chinese do not view the word Hell as it is most widely defined in modern philosophy, but more so view the term “Hell” as the realm of the dead where souls meet their highest consciousness and not necessarily a place where souls are punished or condemned.
The customary Chinese belief is that the realm of the Ancestors is a place where souls experience the afterlife, whether the concept of ‘heaven or ‘hell.
In this afterlife, souls are offered incense, food, among other offerings including Hell Bank Notes as a form of honoring and remembering Ancestors.
∴ Included in this Ritual Kit ∴
(7) Printed Chinese Hell Bank Notes
(1) Mini Gold Candle
(1) Crystal Quartz Point: Used for protection; Strength; Manifestation, Amplification
∴ Ancestor Money Only Option includes (33) Notes ∴
∴ How to use Chinese Ancestral Hell Bank Notes ∴
• Light your candle and dedicate the candle to your ancestors.
• Place the stone in front of your candle to cleanse and activate its energy.
• You can carry the stone for it’s energetic properties or place on your altar to represent its qualities on your altar.
• Place on ancestral spiritual/meditation altar
• With lighter, carefully burn Bank Note on a heat resistance surface to avoid catching items on fire.
• In an open fire pit toss Hell Note
During the burning of Hell Notes make sure to say prayers to your ancestor and dedicate to their names accordingly. Gold is protective and stimulates abundance.