Ancestral veneration is vital in Chinese culture and there are a number of funerary rituals done to appease the souls of those loved ones departed such as the burning of Ancestral Bank Notes.
The Chinese do not view the word Hell as it is most widely defined in modern philosophy, but more so view the term “Hell” as the realm of the dead where souls meet their highest consciousness and not necessarily a place where souls are punished or condemned.
The customary Chinese belief is that the realm of the Ancestors is a place where souls experience the afterlife, whether the concept of ‘heaven or ‘hell.
In this afterlife, souls are offered incense, food, among other offerings including Hell Bank Notes as a form of honoring and remembering Ancestors.
∴ Included in this Ritual Kit ∴
(7) Printed Chinese Hell Bank Notes
(1) Mini Gold Candle
(1) Crystal Quartz Point: Used for protection; Strength; Manifestation, Amplification
∴ Ancestor Money Only Option includes (33) Notes ∴
∴ How to use Chinese Ancestral Hell Bank Notes ∴
• Light your Gold candle and dedicate the candle to your ancestors by speaking into it, with your breath the purpose of your ritual and reciting their names.
• Place the stone in front of your candle to activate its energy during ritual.
• You can carry the stone for its energetic properties or place on your altar to represent its qualities on your altar.
• Using the active flame of the candle, carefully burn Bank Note on a heat resistance surface/area to avoid catching items on fire.
*I like to use a medium size frying pan that I only use for burning rituals as a heat resistance source to burn my notes.
• Place the lit note into the pan or heat resistant plate, vessel or bowl.
During the burning of Hell Notes make sure to say prayers to your ancestor and dedicate to their names accordingly.
Gold is protective and stimulates abundance.